My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
What if we told you you could get that designer HGTV look from the comfort of your home. That you could work with professional designers who provide you all the resources you need to execute your interior design project for a fracking of the price. At Liberty Interior Design we have been working with clients through our virtual Edesign platform since 2016 before it was in demand and in some cases the only option.
How does E-Design work with Liberty Interior Design?
1. Fill out our questionnaire - This helps your designer prepare for the initial consultation. We gather information on your project requirements and design goals.
2. Initial Design Consultation meeting through Zoom – One on one with your designer, this is where we listen to what you want and get to know each other. We also will explain what is needed from you. We will send you a document with steps on how to measure and photograph your room. We will discuss the extent of help you are looking for. We make the process so streamlined and provide you step by step directions so you don’t have to worry. Edesign Package may include any of the following services:
Renderings and/or photorealistic renderings
Shopping lists and product links
After the initial consultation we will suggest what package best suits your needs and budget!
3. Approving the quote - The quote outlines the scope of work (what we will do for you and by when). We require a 50% deposit and a signed contract prior to starting the work. Final balance due on delivery of designs.
4. Execution Stage - Homework time. During this step you send us the measurements and pictures. Once we receive these we get to work on your customized design plan! Our goal is to have your design to you within 6 weeks or less.
5. Book the BIG REVEAL via Zoom!! During this meeting we will explain the design rationale and address any questions. We will take notes on your feedback and if revisions are needed we will set a date to have those completed.
6. Final Delivery - We will send you your final design package including a summary of all the deliverables.
7. Post Design Support – Because we are working virtually we always encourage clients to share their progress pictures and update us along the way. And of course sharing wow factor before and after shots are always encouraged.
Now that you know more about the Global E-Design service we offer here at Liberty Interior Design we would love for you to take action and the first step towards creating the home of your dreams. Click here to get started by filling out the questionnaire below!
Learn more about our team and professional interior designers here at Liberty Interior Design Chatham Ontario Canada.